Stringybark Limited Edition Fine Art Giclee Print
Often humming with bees, the Stringybark tree is one Australia’s most robust, varied and valuable trees. It was the first eucalypt to be scientifically named, and in fact gives us the name Eucalyptus. The Stringybark print is a creative nod to The Grampians of Western Victoria and the oblique shaped leaves of this magnificent tree.
- Each print is hand signed and editioned by Bruce Slorach
- The original painting was first exhibited at Native Deities - Woollahra Gallery at Redleaf May 2023.
- Our Giclee prints are produced using a 12 colour Lucia pigment ink set.
- Each print is made using premium fine art Hahnemuhle paper
- Limited Edition Print Framed: $2,800 - Standard box frame as pictured 860 x 1200mm
- Local pick-up from our Paddington showroom available, or please call/ email to discuss courier options (Please Note: Shipping charges are in addition, a member of our team will be in touch to quote additional shipping costs).