Native Meadow Limited Edition Fine Art Giclee Print
A stunning and evocative tribute to the wild beauty of Australia’s exotic flowers the Native Meadow print in indigo is a midnight feast of twanging vines and delicate foliage. Illustrating an array of flora from the iconic Grevillea to the charmingly eccentric Kangaroo Paw. This piece has a tactile quality akin to the softness of the flannel flower making it an ideal design for cushions, drapery or adorning a beautiful upholstery piece.
- Each print is hand signed and editioned by Bruce Slorach
- Our Giclee prints are produced using a 12 colour Lucia pigment ink set.
- Each print is made using premium fine art Hahnemuhle paper
- Limited Edition Print Unframed: $2,000
- Limited Edition Print Framed: $2,500 - Standard box frame as pictured 700x900mm
- Local pick-up from our Paddington showroom available, or please call/ email to discuss courier options (Please Note: Shipping charges are in addition, a member of our team will be in touch to quote additional shipping costs).