Imperial Waratah Limited Edition Fine Art Giclee Print
The Imperial Waratah print recalls the freshness of springtime and the delicacy of our otherworldly flora. An illustrative design the pattern is as charming as it is versatile embodying not only the dignity of its flower but also the understated elegance of Australia’s bush land. Its horizontal repeat gives Imperial Waratah a contemporary twist perfect as a coordinate print along with cushions, drapery or adorning a beautiful upholstery piece.
- Paper Size: 700mm x 900mm
- Each print is hand signed and editioned by Bruce Slorach
Print and Paper Quality
- Our Giclee prints are produced using a 12 colour Lucia pigment ink set.
- Each print is made using premium fine art Hahnemuhle paper
- Limited Edition Print Unframed: $1,500
- Limited Edition Print Framed: $2,000 - Standard box frame as pictured 700mm x 1350mm
- Local pick-up from our Paddington showroom available, or please call/ email to discuss courier options (Please Note: Shipping charges are in addition, a member of our team will be in touch to quote additional shipping costs).
In March 2016, Bruce Slorach exhibited at Saint Cloche Gallery in Paddington, Sydney. Since Utopia Goods' inception, Bruce has been at the artistic helm of the company, illustrating every print, each textile featuring the mesmerising whimsy of his distinct hand and often taking months to execute.
Bruce has participated in many exhibitions during his career including London's prestigious V&M Museum, The Victorian Gallery (NGV), The Australian National Gallery and The Powerhouse Museum (Sydney). His artworks are permanent acquisitions at several of these galleries. Bruce's body of work continues to feature regularly in many well-recognised Australian and international magazines and newspapers.