Flannel Flower Limited Edition Fine Art Giclee Print
This beautiful print depicts the Flannel Flower, Actinotus Helianthi a delightful species of flowering plant native to the bushland around Sydney, Australia. Often mistaken as a member of the daisy family (but a member of the carrot clan), its petal rays are covered in downy hair, rather like a flannel in texture. Wildly dancing across the page, this artwork provokes a very whimsical view of the bush.
- Each print is hand signed and editioned by artist Bruce Slorach
- The original painting was first exhibited at Native Deities - Woollahra Gallery at Redleaf May 2023.
- Our Giclee prints are produced using a 12 colour Lucia pigment ink set.
- Each print is made using premium fine art Hahnemuhle paper
- Limited Edition Print Framed: $2,800 - Standard box frame as pictured 860 x 1200mm
- Local pick-up from our Paddington showroom available, or please call/ email to discuss courier options (Please Note: Shipping charges are in addition, a member of our team will be in touch to quote additional shipping costs).