Eucalypt Earth, Acrylic and Pencil on Paper, and Fine Art Giclee Prints
The long sickle-shaped leaves of the quintessential Australian Eucalypt travel across the paper in a perfect repeat pattern. This is the original artwork for what has become one of Utopia Goods most loved and admired in textile form.
The original artwork is framed as pictured.
Limited edition prints are also available.
- Paper Size: 760x435mm
- Each print is hand signed and editioned by Bruce Slorach
Print and Paper Quality
- Our Giclee prints are produced using a 12 colour Lucia pigment ink set.
- Each print is made using premium fine art Hahnemuhle paper
- Framed Original Artwork - $2,900
- Unframed Print: $1,500
- Framed Print: $1,800 - Standard box frame as pictured 910x580mm
- Please call or email us to discuss your frame colour options after checkout.
Delivery - Please allow 10-14 days to dispatch.
In March 2016, Bruce Slorach exhibited at Saint Cloche Gallery in Paddington, Sydney. Since Utopia Goods' inception, Bruce has been at the artistic helm of the company, illustrating every print, each textile featuring the mesmerising whimsy of his distinct hand and often taking months to execute.
Bruce has participated in many exhibitions during his career including London's prestigious V&M Museum, The Victorian Gallery (NGV), The Australian National Gallery and The Powerhouse Museum (Sydney). His artworks are permanent acquisitions at several of these galleries. Bruce's body of work continues to feature regularly in many well-recognised Australian and international magazines and newspapers.